A Quarter Of Experiences

            During the Second quarter of modular classes, I have acquired information about things that I found hard to perform or comprehend before. I was additionally ready to think back on the things that I have done or learned at, for example, visiting the Kannawidan Festival Trade Fair a year ago, Vigan City Fiesta, and Valentine's Day which I had the option to share through composing a blog about it as it was one of the assignments that were given for us to perform. I was likewise ready to build up my insight about the various labels and traits that are utilized in making an imaginative and eye-finding site using HTML and the notepad application. This quarter of the Information Communication and Technology was so fun to learn because I had learned a lot of new things.

            There was not that much issue that I have experienced in this quarter since most importantly, composing online journals was one of the undertakings in the First quarter so I have by one way or another become knowledgeable on the best way to compose a legitimate blog and there was no problem in transferring it in the blogger site since I have found out about it in the past quarter so I definitely realize how to work it all alone. Another is in spite of the fact that from the start, I was somewhat confused in utilizing the notepad application and how to use the traits and labels for the HTML, the bit by bit headings that were given in the Learning Activity Sheet(LAS) was clear and extremely simple to grasp that is the reason I had the option to play out the given assignments easily without mistakes.

            Our present circumstance with The COVID-19 pandemic has truly changed a great deal on our current time, simply a year ago we were playing with companions, chatting with schoolmates and having some good times as common yet the typical current situation has completely changed. Regardless of how troublesome or tiring or unpleasant tutoring is, never stop, never surrender, won't ever give up. Troublesome difficulties simply makes us fundamentally more grounded thus I won't ever lose to it and will just acquire strength from it. Continue to battle and we will be triumphant on this new excursion that we are confronting.




Resources:
            
                            


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 Vaccine, Is It Safe?