New Year, New Me

 


                Resolutions are commitments that you make to improve, to be healthier, and to strengthen yourself. Each New Year's beginning seems like a time for change and a time to grow as an individual. One of my personal promises of change is to concentrate more on myself and on what makes me happy. Since I am the main character of my book called Life, I am making this resolution. It might sound selfish to concentrate on myself, but I should do things that make me happy, not what makes others happy, because if you stop trying to satisfy everyone, the moment you become happier is when you stop.

                I will make many improvements in my everyday life to achieve my resolutions and objectives. The purpose I'm currently working for is to make this planet a better place to live by beginning with myself to make the improvements. Sure, I have had bad experiences in my life, but that's exactly what made me the way I am now, thankful, full of love, with a desire to study well, because in the future it will enable me to become a good person and have a high quality of life.

                I think it manifests day by day, and for what I do and where I go, I feel much more accountable. I know I'm on the right road for what I already have and I'm going to do my best to encourage others to live the way they feel like living as well. Goals are not all the same. Some might be about our health or changing our lifestyle.  By creating less waste, I also aspire to live a lower waste lifestyle and support my home, planet Earth. I also hope to inspire people, since one person makes a difference, to adopt that lifestyle.

                



One of the most important things to remember is not to give up or feel hopeless and to keep trying no matter what if your goal is not accomplished and fulfilled. As long as you know you tried, then keep doing it because the trick to achieving it is to strive and try to achieve a goal, and right before you accomplish it or at least accomplish some of it, you will feel happy and proud of your own successes or the fact that you tried your best.





Resources:

new year - Bing images

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19 Vaccine, Is It Safe?